Vegreville Veterinary Clinic provides both routine and emergency reproductive medicine. Although we offer farm site visits, we recommend that all animals requiring reproductive diagnosis and treatment be brought into our facility. This helps to control biosecurity and allows our team to work in a safe and efficient environment.
Routine exams and testing include:
- Semen testing/Bovine Breeding Soundness – in clinic or on the farm;
- Semen freezing for on farm use
- Pregnancy testing including ultrasounds or manual palpation – in clinic or on the farm;
- Pregnancy exams and fetal sexing;
- Safe and humane castrations.
- Vaginal and uterine prolapse repair
Emergency reproduction services include:
- Calving difficulties including dystocia, caesarian sections;
- Post calving complications such as prolapsed uterus, vaginal issues.